The 2013 Feast Conference
We’re done waiting for the world to change.
The Feast Conference gathers remarkable entrepreneurs, radicals, doers and thinkers who bring their talents to the table to make life better. This is a conference for makers and visionaries. Our speakers don’t just speak, they challenge the audience with some of the most important and ambitious challenges in the world. Our attendees, don’t just sit back. They roll-up their sleeves and create solutions in response.
The result? Less talking and more doing, less transactions and more relationship, less listening and more learning. All this in an intimate open atmosphere that comes from creating solutions together.
A New Kind of Conference: Challenges, Toolkits, Roundtables
This year’s Feast Conference (October 16-18, NYC) is a hands-on two day immersive experience that includes:
- A full day of talks from remarkable leaders, up-and-coming innovators and the pioneers of tomorrow’s business and society
- Official Feast Challenges presented by select speakers and partners
- Tool and Tactics for you to learn through application and to take away with you in your work and life
- Hands-on workshopping responses to the challenge where you’ll apply your learning to build solutions and lifelong relationships in the process
- Participants as speaker through opportunities to present your ideas and fruit of your workshop
- Hackathons bringing together the best from the world’s tech community to build tools to help target communities in need
- Drinks and networking events and activities to connect you to who you need to know
- An incredible “Feast Feast” finale dinner featuring local chefs, farm-to-table food and experiences shared with more than 500 other groups world-wide
- Your ideas at the center of hundreds of satellite events taking place around the world on the same day as part of The Feast Worldwide.
A Few of Last Year’s Speakers
Grammy Award-Winning Band
Chief Marketing Officer Senior Vice President, GE
Senior Vice President at Robin Hood
Creative Director, Cirque du Soleil
Deputy Chief Technologist, NASA
Co-Founder and Co-CEO, Warby Parker
Paul Farmer, MD, PhD
Founding Director, Partners In Health
Director, National Domestic Workers Alliance
Co-Founder and CEO, Story Pirates
Founder and CEO, Defy Ventures
Co-Founder, The Lowline
Professor and Former President, Santa Fe Institute
CEO & Co-Founder, Meetup
General Manager, Chaotic Moon Labs